I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
7511065149663633488 Tuesday, January 6, 2009 10:58 PM
Am back from class chalet :)
Actually I wasn't planning to stay overnight, but then didn't feel like going home, so I stayed. I brought spare clothes anyway, hehe! Woke up early in the morning to go Yw's house, so her dad could fetch us to Aranda. We reached at about eight thirty, got Bear to come down and lead the way. Turned out a whole lot of them played Mahjong for the entire night and didn't sleep at all. So, Yw and I each got a 军师 to teach us, and we learnt Mahjong! :3 Thanks Bran for teaching & Bf for guiding me! It's fun, and seriously addictive. I'm never going to play serious for money, because I'll most likely end up losing a lot. Finally went off for breakfast/lunch/brunch, whatever, after much dallying. I didn't realise there was a bowling alley there, but we went play after eating! Booked lane for 2 games, and as usual whenever I play bowling, I died at the 2nd game because I got tired. Yw & Bf got tired too. Haha. So had Bryan, Yx & Bran to play our game instead, and they were happily practicing swerving, rotating the ball or something.. The arcade was next! It's been SO long since I last went to the arcade. I didn't bring my Tapz card, plus I had no cash left to spare, so watched them play. Anyway, was watching Bryan & Bran play Time Crisis 4. And well, they're damn good -_-'' Got a really hilarious video of Bryan playing Jubeat :D It's damn classic. Then a couple gave us 2 free tickets to Yes Man, but nobody wanted to go, so Zy & Bryan went watch it in the end. Went back chalet to nap. I napped, Yw was watching Gossip Girls from Bear's laptop. Woke up & ate the food Yw bought for me! XD Thanks uh! Then Sheena came!! Haven't seen her since like, last day of O's exam, missed her loads! Wanted to go beach walk, met William & Kevin, joined with Gabriel & Andy they all, and we went rent bikes. The lousy uncle kept saying he's got no bikes left and shoo-ed us away. So we walked at least like 2.4km to another bike rental shop. Long story short, borrowed cash from Andy and got our rented bikes. Had to go back after a short ride cause BBQ was starting. Happily toasting marshmellow, and yes, alright, Yw your marshmellow was the nicest. Yw went home after the BBQ, cause she couldn't stay over. ): Went night biking after that! It's like a huge biker gang, seriously. Like there were 11 bikes. Leon ferried Sk & Xinzhi alternately cause there's short of 1 bike & there's 12 people. Think they planned to cycle all the way to Changi Village, but didn't in the end. Stopped at the huge playground in the middle of the park to play! We have totally no childhood :D There's like swings, slides (the slide's lousy), and a huge circular thingy to sit on and spin. Ryan kept falling off and knocking into everyone else, hahaha! Was like dizzy after getting off, so I didn't went on again. XD Dead tired after getting back. Borrowed William's PSP and Bf taught me DJMax, seems like everyone's playing it. Okay, I sucked. But that's cause I'm a beginner! Yx actually fell asleep with his PSP on. o-O I wanted to sleep too. Then the whole big group of people who weren't sleeping started playing murderer. Ok, they were super loud, I fell in and out of sleep cause of that. But Gabriel & Yx actually slept through it, like seriously amazing. Woke up when they started playing Dare. Yj had to run topless around the building as a dare, and everyone went watching. I was sneaking off into the bedroom to sleep, HAHA. XD So, slept all the way until morning, until Bear woke me up. Had to go return the bikes, and my butt hurts like hell! Everyone's butt was hurting actually.. -,- Guess I was still not awake, or I'm too tired. Fell, when the bike wasn't moving. Got my slipper caught in the back tyre... Am I retarded or what, zzz. So now I got a huge bruise on my hips, and aching arms and legs. I'm not getting on a bike anytime soon, at least not until my butt & muscles heal. My nice, wonderful Daddy came and fetch me home. Sent Sheena to BoonLay Mrt too! I fell dead asleep on the car, didn't even realise it when I reached home... Goddamn tired. So didn't join them to go eat steamboat lunch or whatever they're eating. Really had loads of fun!! I love my class!! ^^ Hope there'll be more class chalets in the future. My brother came back from Orientation Camp today too. We're like both grumpy & half asleep, hahahah! Think I'm gonna go sleep again, though I just woke up 4 hours ago, hehehe.. ![]() And love the show 一支梅! Especially the background music!! ![]() And Lee Junki! :D ♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! Love you! ^.^
I've been updating after midnight recently,must be... Spent a freaking TWO hours on my new blogskin... ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Best wishes for 2009 everyone :DW... Ehehe, been awhile since I've updated.Rather lazy ... Current anime: Fruits BasketThe story focus primar... Finally, I'm back from work.Sorry to Chiky,I'm rea... Yes! :D :DBoth Chik & me successfully gotten a job... Current anime: Special AHikari Hanazono has always... I was just randomly surfing for small banners,and ... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
