I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
5581681967359508076 Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:29 PM
Current anime: Special A
Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events - anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hakusenkan (or Private Hakusen Academy) is the best school in the prefecture. The classes are separated into A-F based on grades. The A class is only open for the top students in each grade. The top seven within the A class, from first year to third year, are known as the Special A or SA class (hence the title). The members of SA are highly respected. The SA class has its own building, dubbed "The School's Paradise" and attending class is optional. They also have a kitchen, where Akira makes her afternoon tea. Their uniform is also different from the standard uniform. The members of the SA have been close friends since elementary school. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and an important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her. The story primarily focuses on Hikari and her constant attempts to defeat her one and only rival, Kei. (information from wikipedia) ![]() Went out swimming with Chik today! We were both wishing that the sun would be out, so we can get some tanning :D And yay! I'm more tanned now! Shall make more plans to go, & I'll not forget my goggles anymore -_-'' Going to the Secondary 1 registration with bro tomorrow, it'll be so weird, but oh well :/ I should try to sleep soon, and I want my appetite back too. ♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
I was just randomly surfing for small banners,and ...
So, I've finished Shounen Onmyouji,guess I will be... Oh well, been busy for the past few days..Cleaning... Current anime that I'm watching: Shounen OnmyoujiT... Changed my blog link!Don't ask me why I picked suc... I'M BACK! :3short short post first,will update det... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
