This skin was optimized for firefox and is yet to be tested rather screwed on internet explorer but still operational.
The layout was coded by JoannaMorales.
Much appreciated contribution from msndollies for the icon.
‚ô•‚ô•‚ô•
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years
Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P
Love MUSIC, love LIFE.
Love PIANO, love NATURE.
Love ANIME, love MANGA.
Love DBSK, love JAP.
Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul.
I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers
† a flute
† hear DBSK sing live
† good headphones
† part-time job
† longer fingers
† to continue piano lessons
† have flute lessons
† go to Japan
† a new shoulder bag
5683222088292920500
Monday, January 5, 2009
6:03 AM