I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
Gogogo!
5117870462359146820 Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:18 PM
Reached home in one piece. :O
Sorry to the rest that I didn't do anything for recording today, just kind of went and slacked. But yes! At least guitar's down, and all's left is vocals. Sweats. (: Last term didn't feel like school. Everything is so damn slack, and nothing clashes too badly, it's more like going to school to play. This term doesn't feel like school either. Everything seems to clash. :/ Term is too short to properly do anything at a more even pace I guess... That totally sucks. Fell sick for the second time this school year, it's irritating to-the-max. And it's always on the wrong days, during the wrong period of time. I hardly do fall sick, why now! )): Don't know how everyone's going to get through the next few weeks, but ENDURE! \o/ Though 48 hours per day would be awesome.. I'll survive! XO -Cute guy alert! Hi-fives Shir!- I like that! :D :D :D Facebook is LAGLAGLAGLAGLAG! I've lost all my patience with it already. ): Okay, I'll go to sleep. There's a long to-do-list to be checked off when I wake up tomorrow. 頑張ります!
♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
Okay, complains about life.
SP BAND CONCERT! I'm Back! Haven't posted here for awhile,got myself a livejo... Finally got casing and keypad shield for Kumo!GREE... I can't believe it.DBSK's song is used as one of O... VIDEO SPAM! Must be tiring to dance and sing for d... I'm a PIG, I admit it.Heck caring Theory and ONOW ... I should be asleep,just got carried away surfing Y... Mr. Elephant and Mr. Mouse went to the playground ... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
