I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
7628906834326591662 Friday, May 22, 2009 1:30 AM
I should be asleep,
just got carried away surfing YouTube. I am so learning that song. Shall go on a hunt for scores... Not played by Jon, but this video has better quality than Jon's life performance. I love Jon Schmidt and his compositions; but I get the wtf-can-i-stab-you feeling a lot. It'll probably take me half a year to learn the song. ): Feeling lazy, so I haven't saved the photobooth shots from FB yet. Shall save and post them, like one day, I swear. :] Oyasu! ♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
Mr. Elephant and Mr. Mouse went to the playground ...
Shall not oversleep again tomorrow,so I'll go to s... I've been trying to get my MAXTOR -external hard d... Funny scene's screenshots from Restaurant City!Toi... I should have finish updating a long time ago,but ... After almost a week, I have yet to receive any of ... Update photos from dinner another time!I'm so exha... Happy Birthday to ME!This is so weird, I feel so c... I have completely nothing to say. I got over the '... Today worn me out completely. I haven't gotten use... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
