I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
8504079967497712515 Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:58 PM
I should have finish updating a long time ago,
but got side-tracked by DBSK pictures. :D It's a valid excuse. HAHA! ![]() I LIKE THIS PIC!! :D ![]() Grace; EHEHEHE! :D ![]() Chiky; LALALA ;D ![]() AWWWW.. x3! Okay! Enough side-tracking! Today started off quite bad, I overslept for an hour. Didn't hear my alarm and Dad calling me AT ALL; wondering if I am that tired. Managed to rush everything in ten minutes record time, and reached school on time for KEYS! KEYS today is really boring, and I ended up playing my own stuff after like half an hour. Can't stand playing C-major for so long ._. Realised today's break was different from 01; can't join Chiky they all to play Spot the Difference (STD), so lunched with the Drug Circle people instead. :D Had so much time, and the Biz IT library is amazingly more packed than FC6 :O We were walking aimlessly around and blocking the path. Ended up on 2nd floor where I last saw my target! HAHA! Started spamming everyone, and omb, Irfan is like some walking multi-language dictionary. Either he's a genius, or he's nuts, LOL! Everyone's like learning language on their own, and they can learn so well! I feel extremely noob.. #_# MIDI is a huge screw-up. Not referring to the random groupings, because it's fun! But omb, 3 minutes of music using pans, 2 legos, a couple of sticks, and a wok. AHHHHHH... got no idea what to do!!! A minute would have been much easier. T-T Decided to go home for nap instead of going band.. I feel really bad, and I do wanna go. But I'm more of a pig than I thought, can't tahan, and I may really die, lol! Still, I MISS the flute like crazy. ): Found out that Lynette, Valerie & CJ lives in the West, trained home together! Though Lynette ditched us to wait for her friend. Yeah! Have train buddies finally. :P JAPANESE CLASS TOMORROW! YAY! :D SLEEP! ♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
After almost a week, I have yet to receive any of ...
Update photos from dinner another time!I'm so exha... Happy Birthday to ME!This is so weird, I feel so c... I have completely nothing to say. I got over the '... Today worn me out completely. I haven't gotten use... Tomorrow's orientation! I do hope I can get to tra... Okay, while I can, I'm gonna update. My dearest Ku... Lala! School's starting very soon! And I really ca... Long time no post.I'm rather emo and happy at the ... Haven't been updating for awhile.Today's the first... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
