I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap.
:D
![]() info
MIAOO's BLOG!
This skin was optimized for firefox and is |
‚ô•
‚ô•
‚ô•
|
||||||
|
I'm random. I'm mad.
I talk a lot of crap. :D |
Me
MIAOO Tan
On earth for 17 years Arrived on 20th April '92! That's all that is important! :P Love MUSIC, love LIFE. Love PIANO, love NATURE. Love ANIME, love MANGA. Love DBSK, love JAP. Music is the best cure for the mind. Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. I want..
† a keyboard
† a pair of good speakers † a flute † hear DBSK sing live † good headphones † part-time job † longer fingers † to continue piano lessons † have flute lessons † go to Japan † a new shoulder bag |
1867276508981742589 Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:55 PM
Yay! Will be going to school at last this Friday! :D It's just pre-enrolment. But I'm just happy, can't wait to meet people and take a look around. A little scared though... haha.
Went out today, with Chiky again. Seriously? The thought about going to and fro school with her gives me mixed feelings. Mostly I'm happy, of course. But I think sooner or later we'll get sick of seeing each other so much. XD Still, I'm praying we'll get into the same class! Lala~ So... surprisingly I remembered how to get to Cristofori after so many years :D Yay to my wonderful memory, LOL! Watched Chiky sign up for her violin lesson, with MUCH jealousy and envy. T-T And found that the ValueShop at the first floor sold instruments! There's actually a soundless violin on sale, and we saw an exact same one at Plaza Singapura. I can't believe that anyone could actually bear to part with such a pretty violin ): Third time since January(?) that we went to IMM Daiso. Despite how many times we went there, we somehow realise that there's a need for another return trip. This time it's my turn. :P Had our small afternoon snack, and bought a little cute display case for my Edward Elric figure! ^^ Am talking to people via email now. How pathetic is that... D: Will wait for my uncle to come back and fix my internet-less computer. Will wait for enrolment so I can get my own lappy. Will wait 3 more days for the next Jap lesson! ^^ ♫♫♫ |
Past
December 2008
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 Recently
Finished Amatsuki yesterday! A nice anime with two...
Ah... another day without school. I wanna go to wo... It's been awhile since I last posted. Main reason?... Figure I should update about the past two days.Fri... Been awhile since I last updated, Happy Chinese Ne... Changed my entire playlist!Anyway, got myself some... Okay, if I don't update soon I'll ruin Yw's new ye... Got our results at last, admit that I did felt a l... Back from work.Tomorrow's the big day, we'll final... Uploaded new playlist, since Yw wants to listen to... |
Links
NHSB! 206'06 Amelia Angella Anna Boyfriend:D Brother;D Clarissa:D Fiona Grace Guekleng Hongxuan Isabel Junhao:D Junjie Junqi:D Kelly:D Kiankoon:D Liqiang Peixuan Rach:3 Samuel Sandy Sarah Serene ShiChun Shilei Shirlyn Shu huan Songko Suhui:D Suxian:D Syahirah Valerie Verena Weijie Weiru Waifoon:] WenYan Xinyi:] Yanhui:] Yawen:D Yixuan Yuxuan Zuhui |
Contact
email: miaoo_x2@hotmail.com
Talkbox
|
